My photo
Net Caught Mind Wanderings

Friday, 13 September 2013

One of my annoying habits

That needs somebody with a leather couch and a deep knowledge of Freud to get to the root of.

So there's this person. [This is just a current recollection of something I just do to people from time to time] and we were..... friends? I don't know. I guess it's not so important.

Anyways I made them have lunch with me and we sat there and it was awkwardly silent.
And after lunch I was like. Huh guess we're not as close as I thought we were.
Now there are two ways that our relationship could have gone from there.....
a) I could have tried to build up more of a solid friendship with them
b) I could be civil, and we would just drift in to being Hi and Bye friends,
of course then there's the Jen option
Jen Option) Completely ignore and avoid them, and only answer direct questions with short blunt answers making things incredibly awkward as they have no clue of the inner workings of your brain, eventually giving up all attempts at conversation and potential friendship.

Yeah, looking at it now in black and white I wouldn't have gone fro the Jen Option either. But alas, Jen I am and that is the option I chose.
Sadly now, in true Classic Jen form..... I want to be friends again. Only now they are cold shouldering me.

Understandably

I need to put my charismatic personality, erratic nature and down right debonair weirdly intriguing self, into overdrive to win them back.

Why? Because, it's the Jen method of doing things and it's the only method I understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Unless clearly stated or quoted otherwise, everything on here is of my own life mind and thoughts and so I would appreciate if you intend to copy anything, please reference either the blog name, post title etc by form or a link. Thank you.


Letsnotbemelodramatic 2008©