My photo
Net Caught Mind Wanderings

Monday, 28 October 2013

Also I got my hair done.

It's the same full fringe style but I was bored of having it thick so this ones a lot thinner.
I don't think people understand the amount of effort that goes into getting your hair done, it's more than just going in to see someone and telling them what style you want, there's a whole complicated process.
Anyway it's thinner, and of course on the first day of a new hair style I don't like it. I'm used to having my hair really thick so to go from that to basically skull is a bit unnerving. I love the length though. We'll see how I feel by the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Unless clearly stated or quoted otherwise, everything on here is of my own life mind and thoughts and so I would appreciate if you intend to copy anything, please reference either the blog name, post title etc by form or a link. Thank you.


Letsnotbemelodramatic 2008©