My photo
Net Caught Mind Wanderings

Monday, 14 October 2013

Finished Sherlock Last Night

I've been meaning to watch it for ages and one day a few months back I thought I'd give it a go. I got up the link and pressed play..... Then saw it was an hour and a half long then clicked off of it and went to bed thinking Ain't nobody got time for that.

Well over this week I did have time for it and I don't really know what to say.
Being part of the Tumblr community I know what a huge deal it was, and I was disappointed with the first episode as I guessed a number of things before it was revealed. I know I have a knack for these things but it still annoyed me.
Sherlock reminds me of a mix between Sheldon Cooper from The Big Bang Theory and Matt Smiths Eleventh Doctor... and someone else that I can't quite place.

There was one really good episode that I applauded afterwards but yeah I dunno. I wouldn't pledge myself to the Sherlock fandom or whatever and it was definitely a good watch but.... Meh.

I do watch a lot of TV so maybe I've seen it all before?

Anywho I will definitely be catching season 3 when it airs in 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Unless clearly stated or quoted otherwise, everything on here is of my own life mind and thoughts and so I would appreciate if you intend to copy anything, please reference either the blog name, post title etc by form or a link. Thank you.


Letsnotbemelodramatic 2008©