My photo
Net Caught Mind Wanderings

Monday, 14 October 2013

Forgot to post this like a month ago

My Fall TV Line Up

I used to be very pro Watching TV UK time, even though at time we got shows 6months after it aired in the US. When I got to uni however I realised it made no difference as I didn't have SKY, all I had was my laptop and it seemed rather silly to wait till stuff aired on this side of the pond.
I can't remember what exactly we were studying in ALevel Media Studies to do with how even though we have other platforms of viewing such as BBC iPlayer, people still want to watch things live as it gives a sense of community. Well considering all I watched was US TV and I spent more time on Tumblr than Facebook US time became my community, and..... wow okay I didn't intend to give you my life history, I'm just going to cut to the chase and post what I was meant to like six lines ago....

[These are the days they're available online as they actually air the day before in the US]

Monday
Revenge

Tuesday
2 Broke Girls
How I Met Your Mother
Adventure Time With Finn and Jake (Currently catching up to the new episodes)

Wednesday
New Girl
The Mindy Project
The Originals
Supernatural

Thursday
Arrow
The Tomorrow People

Friday
The Vampire Diaries
Greys Anatomy
Scandal
Glee (Which I haven't started yet, I like to save it up and mass watch)
White Collar (Which is starting this week)

Saturday
Atlantis (My only UK watch)
The Last Airbender: The Legend of Korra
Once Upon A Time in Wonderland (Which should be part of Friday, but I had a lot going on already)
Reign (Starts this week)

Sunday
My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic (Doesn't start till November)


You know what they say: Who needs friends when you've got television?
Actually. Nobody says that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Unless clearly stated or quoted otherwise, everything on here is of my own life mind and thoughts and so I would appreciate if you intend to copy anything, please reference either the blog name, post title etc by form or a link. Thank you.


Letsnotbemelodramatic 2008©