My photo
Net Caught Mind Wanderings

Wednesday, 23 October 2013

Imaginary Friends

I always refer to my friends as "My friend" I never mention names, I don't know why but that's not the point. So My friends and I chill a lot, eating watching movies at home or whatever, and occasionally I join them on nights out, but none of these activities require photos being taken. I don't know if it's because they're guys or because I don't like the whole act of "Taking photos" as I find it incredibly cringing for God knows whatever reason. So yeah, you know how people are like.... Doing this with so and so on instagram, or on facebook or on twitter. Well I'm not really a Facebook fan and they barely use theirs, they don't have Twitter, and that's where I spend most of my time and I don't think they have instagram.

My point is that it basically looks like these friends of mine just don't exist and that made me laugh. There might be one picture of me and my friend taken like 3 years ago in my first year of uni, but that's it.

I should probably try and swallow my cringe feeling and get some snaps of them.... Not for proof, but for my photo album...and probably the odd insta pic :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Unless clearly stated or quoted otherwise, everything on here is of my own life mind and thoughts and so I would appreciate if you intend to copy anything, please reference either the blog name, post title etc by form or a link. Thank you.


Letsnotbemelodramatic 2008©