My photo
Net Caught Mind Wanderings

Thursday, 31 October 2013

I've picked the worst year to become fully unmotivated.

In my defence this is my fourth year so I'm a little exhausted. But really there's no excuse I need to do some work.
Actually I'm making myself seem worse off than I actually am.
I'm going pretty strong in two out of 3 of my module, it's just this one that I have no energy for, and the ironic thing is that it's the module that is supposed to be preparing me for life in the industry after uni or whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Unless clearly stated or quoted otherwise, everything on here is of my own life mind and thoughts and so I would appreciate if you intend to copy anything, please reference either the blog name, post title etc by form or a link. Thank you.


Letsnotbemelodramatic 2008©