My photo
Net Caught Mind Wanderings

Tuesday, 1 October 2013

Photo Album Part 2


[Work Friends]
So I don't really have a lot because I find it really cringing asking people to gather around for a photo but here are a couple of snaps from work in general this summer...
Odd and Lovely Pri and my kindred spirit Fatos


Me and my badass bitches Chelsea and Becki

Crazy and funny as hell Sophia (Middle)

Shout out to the other friends who I have no photographic evidence of their existence; Suhanya, Raj and Will

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Unless clearly stated or quoted otherwise, everything on here is of my own life mind and thoughts and so I would appreciate if you intend to copy anything, please reference either the blog name, post title etc by form or a link. Thank you.


Letsnotbemelodramatic 2008©