My photo
Net Caught Mind Wanderings

Tuesday, 1 October 2013

Photo Album Part 3

[My New Room]
Soooo I'm back in......


....Which is where I go to uni if any of you were unawear, and I am in my forth and final yeah thank God.
I went from living in student accommodation for 4, to a luxury f;at for 3, to a quaint and quirky house for 2 to my little cosy bedsit for 1.










Don't know if that makes any sense to you, but yeah that it. My home for the next how ever many months. I like it it's cute. It's the smallest flat in the house but I can't really complain because the guy allowed me to have a 10 month contract instead of 12 like everyone else. Plus I don't really have a lot of stuff or people coming over so it's not like I need the space. I have to share a bathroom but it's not so bad so far so whatever and cause I have my own kitchenette I don't have to worry about bumping into anyone and having awkward conversations. There is a guy on my course who is living in the flat opposite so that's cool, and maybe I will go knock on a random persons door and ask to borrow a cup of sugar or something? But let's face it, probably not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Unless clearly stated or quoted otherwise, everything on here is of my own life mind and thoughts and so I would appreciate if you intend to copy anything, please reference either the blog name, post title etc by form or a link. Thank you.


Letsnotbemelodramatic 2008©