My photo
Net Caught Mind Wanderings

Tuesday, 1 October 2013

Photo Album Part 4

So as we all know I have been gathering pictures to print for this year and during which I found a bunch of really old pictures of me that I thought I would share, so sit back relax and enjoy the humorous life that is Jen Francis









To be honest I don't think I've changed that much, except for my range of glasses frames to my final acceptance of contact lenses, and I think I'm probably still the same exact person personality wise/ Maybe just a stronger version of the person I was, which makes sense to me but shouldn't to you.

Okay that's all for the photo albums guys. Now don't say I never make good on my promises, although this has been a good form of procrastination from the inevitable job search I should be attending to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Unless clearly stated or quoted otherwise, everything on here is of my own life mind and thoughts and so I would appreciate if you intend to copy anything, please reference either the blog name, post title etc by form or a link. Thank you.


Letsnotbemelodramatic 2008©