My photo
Net Caught Mind Wanderings

Thursday, 3 October 2013

Side Note

People need to stop telling me how much I'm going to miss uni when I've finished and how I wish I was back there.

No.

You don't know me and why would I say something that I don't mean?

When people say that they just mean the going out and getting wasted and student loans part of it.

I am looking forward to getting this long and unnecessarily drawn out education chapter of my life done and over with.

No one is stopping you from doing that other stuff afterwards, and do you know what they call Student Loan in the real world? WAGES.

If anyone does actually catch me saying those words it's only because I miss living on my own and away from my crazy house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Unless clearly stated or quoted otherwise, everything on here is of my own life mind and thoughts and so I would appreciate if you intend to copy anything, please reference either the blog name, post title etc by form or a link. Thank you.


Letsnotbemelodramatic 2008©