My photo
Net Caught Mind Wanderings

Thursday, 31 October 2013

To help me focus I have decided to go over the top with creativity


It's funny because this isn't even going to be marked. It's just going to help me organise my thoughts and motivate me to actually do some work. Don't ask me why this works, but even though it probably adds about 12% to the amount of work you have to do it makes it a lot more bearable. It's what I do when I don't have the mental capacity to make myself do some work, and don't kid yourself if you're thinking this isn't fun.
Now of course I am absolutely exhausted having done so much work so now I'll play a few games of Free Cell...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Unless clearly stated or quoted otherwise, everything on here is of my own life mind and thoughts and so I would appreciate if you intend to copy anything, please reference either the blog name, post title etc by form or a link. Thank you.


Letsnotbemelodramatic 2008©