My photo
Net Caught Mind Wanderings

Monday, 2 December 2013

A whinge and a moan

Okay so my blog wouldn't be complete if I didn't complain about something so here it goes, and I'll try and keep it brief.
I happen to be very good at compartmentalization and I always have been. I know what I'm supposed to be doing and when. Now I don't know if this is because my memory sucks so I need to write everything down least I just completely forget but whatever. That being said, I am on top of all my work this semester. I dissertation is due in January and I've finished at and I'm on like my third time going through it based on my tutors feedback, and I'm planning on handing it in before we go away for Christmas. Even though I had a major delay with my project getting started I didn't freak out once and everything's come together since then, my last class no one has even started doing the work for and I'm pretty much up to date with thaht too. This sounds like one big gloat but it's not, I'm just stating the facts and I think it's complete bullshit that just because I'm on top of everything and I never stress or freak out or worry that it suddenly means I can't talk about it.
If someone asks me how my work is going and I tell them I've done it that gives them no right whatsoever to start complaining and saying "You're not a real student" Firstly what the hell does that even mean? And second of all it's plainly just jealousy, they can happily find solace in the other 85% of people in the same boat as them on my course. I'm probably making this out to be a bigger deal than it is but it's really really annoying and the amount of times I've said; Just because you're panicking or behind doesn't mean I have to be. Is getting tiresome.

Okay this post is annoying me so I'm going to make another one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Unless clearly stated or quoted otherwise, everything on here is of my own life mind and thoughts and so I would appreciate if you intend to copy anything, please reference either the blog name, post title etc by form or a link. Thank you.


Letsnotbemelodramatic 2008©