My photo
Net Caught Mind Wanderings

Monday, 2 December 2013

Korra Korra Korra

This season of The Last Airbender: The Legend of Korra [Or something to that effect] is over, and I just wanted to say how much the main character annoys me. She's stubborn and ALWAYS wrong and messes things up and everyone just coddles her. She really pissed me off this season and I was always glad when episodes didn't have her in it.
Its weird because I loved the original series so much and I even really enjoyed the first season of Korra as it brought you back into the Avatar World. But I'm fed up with Korra and her bullshit and even the other characters just felt like a bit of a fail this season. So lets just hope they do better next season. Also from a feminist point of view I really don't understand what they're trying to teach kids about the type of person they should aspire to be. It's like Korra is a girl but they gave her a weird man type personality with dashes of femininity.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Unless clearly stated or quoted otherwise, everything on here is of my own life mind and thoughts and so I would appreciate if you intend to copy anything, please reference either the blog name, post title etc by form or a link. Thank you.


Letsnotbemelodramatic 2008©