My photo
Net Caught Mind Wanderings

Monday, 2 December 2013

Light and Fluffy Viewing

I watch a lot of TV as I am sure you are more than aware by now, but what I don't see the problem in is light and fluffy viewing.
Have I ever brought up my love for My Little Pony? Well there's that. I have a soft spot for Barbie movies and so randomly stumbled upon this webisode series called Barbie Life in the Dreamhouse. Best. Thing Ever. Of course there's also Adventure Time.
It's nice to have happy go lucky cartoon nonsense to break up all the drama and gut wrenching emotions of all the normal shows. It's actually funny when you just mention it in conversation and people either give you funny looks or actually know what your talking about.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Unless clearly stated or quoted otherwise, everything on here is of my own life mind and thoughts and so I would appreciate if you intend to copy anything, please reference either the blog name, post title etc by form or a link. Thank you.


Letsnotbemelodramatic 2008©