My photo
Net Caught Mind Wanderings

Monday, 2 December 2013

On a lighter note to round off

It's nearly time for TV Shows to go on their break so I thought I would just tell you what I've been enjoying this fall.

Top of the list is definitely Reign. Its about Mary Queen of Scots and her time in France as she is engaged to the future King. Obviously there's conspiracy's and plots a foot but I'm loving it.

How I Met Your Mother is definitely doing it for me, but not sure if they're going to continue with the setting after Christmas, I wouldn't mind to be honest as it is a very clever idea

The Mentalist this season went HAM and even gave me chills, but from where they've stopped last episode I really have no clue what will be in store next and just hope that it's not the obvious, which I won't say to avoid spoilers.

The Doctor Who 50th Anniversary was so worth the wait filled with inside jokes and paradox's and what nots.

Scandal <3 p="">
All the other regulars I'm just watching out of habit but there's nothing really driving them. Greys, The Vampire Diaries, Revenge.

I have been reading at an alarming speed and I'm loving it, finished The Perks Of Being A Wallflower this morning and I have a bucket load to get from the library when I get back to London. Ready a decent time travel book called All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terrill and looking forward to reading The Selection by Kiera Cass.There's also a bunch of Classic books I need to read.

So yeah, reading and watching stuff, my two favourite things, though I actually haven't been to the cinema in such a long time, but hopefully after this week is done I'll have a little more time.
Any ways back to work I go so until next time mis amigos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Unless clearly stated or quoted otherwise, everything on here is of my own life mind and thoughts and so I would appreciate if you intend to copy anything, please reference either the blog name, post title etc by form or a link. Thank you.


Letsnotbemelodramatic 2008©