My photo
Net Caught Mind Wanderings

Monday, 2 December 2013

So I'm a little obsessed with countdowns...

I currently have four on my laptop

Countdown till I've finished my Insanity workout.
Countdown to New Year.
Countdown to my last day of Uni.
Countdown to Graduation.

An of course there's the mental countdowns
Christmas
Back To London
Last day of Uni before Christmas
The day I head back to uni
Birthday... Although I only really remember when it gets to the 2nd of every month..... So basically today when I realised I was going to be 22 in 3 months.

I'm sure there's some deep psychological meaning behind this but I don't care about that for now, I'm just enjoying watching the time get smaller and smaller.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Unless clearly stated or quoted otherwise, everything on here is of my own life mind and thoughts and so I would appreciate if you intend to copy anything, please reference either the blog name, post title etc by form or a link. Thank you.


Letsnotbemelodramatic 2008©