My photo
Net Caught Mind Wanderings

Monday, 2 December 2013

YouTube

Like the old lady that I am I could never really get into the whole "YouTube" thing. I basically just use it to watch music videos or list to music. Like I know how it works but I could never sit for hours like some people can and watch video after video.
Anyways I have now slowly gotten into it a little bit. I mean I still can't sit for hours but I did find some pretty good video and channels to subscribe to.

One thing that I was absolutely in love with was The Lizzie Bennet Diaries. As we know I love all things Pride and Prejudice and randomly stumbled upon this webseries. I'm not going to go too much into it but it's basically a video blog series run by Lizzie Bennet and is about her life and her sisters. It's a 21st Century Pride and Prejudice and even though I know the story inside and out it was cool seeing how they overcame certain translatable issues. So yeah check that shit out




Also this baking channel: Cookies Cupcakes and Cardio which I found when I was researching on how to make the perfect butter cream icing [I'm planning to do a lot of baking this holiday] and the steps are really easy and make the whole thing seem simple and I'm itching to get back in the kitchen and whip up cupcakes and cookies and a rainbow cake. Plus her name is Jen so she's bound to be amazing.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Unless clearly stated or quoted otherwise, everything on here is of my own life mind and thoughts and so I would appreciate if you intend to copy anything, please reference either the blog name, post title etc by form or a link. Thank you.


Letsnotbemelodramatic 2008©