My photo
Net Caught Mind Wanderings

Thursday, 9 January 2014

It's 1am and I just finished my days movie.

I'm not sure how far I'm even going to get in this challenge.
I'm the sort of person that looks for a reason to give up
(Terrible I know, but one issue at a time eh?)
So if I miss a day, before I know it I'd have missed a week
Then a Month then it'd be the turn of the year and I would
Have only seen like 40 movies or something equally pitiful.

Yeah so this thought just popped into my head because
As well as my movie which averages at around 100 minutes
I also need to have my nightly before bed reading sessions
Watch all my shows which can be between 2 and 4 a day
Occasionally have a social life, and maybe do some uni work.

Lord have mercy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Unless clearly stated or quoted otherwise, everything on here is of my own life mind and thoughts and so I would appreciate if you intend to copy anything, please reference either the blog name, post title etc by form or a link. Thank you.


Letsnotbemelodramatic 2008©