My photo
Net Caught Mind Wanderings

Wednesday, 8 January 2014

Why Hello 2014, What The Fudge Took You So Long?

Yes
Yes
Yes
I am the bitter spirit who craps all over new year resolutions and all that other crap affiliated with the start of a new year.
But 
But
But
This year I am doing it with slightly less contempt as I have personally been looking forward to 2014 since about 2010.
The reasons have just happened to accumulate over the years until before I even know it this year was filled with very wonderful things. And as we all know there's nothing I like more than a countdown, and well the clock has hit zero for 2014 and I have about half a dozen events spread throughout this year to countdown within
Loving it
Loving it
Loving it
I'm not going to go into too much detail about what I'm looking forward to but up there on top the the list, the big geezer that started it all is GRADUATION. That's right twitches, these shackles that confine me to the educational system will soon bind me no longer.
My first event is finishing uni itself, because pitifully graduation isn't until November, and so I countdown to the blessed date of June 5th. The Showing of my final film.
(Actually my first event is my birthday, because I actually hate being 21, but that's minor.)
So
So
So
That's all for now and you will hopefully be subjected to many a happy post about said events that are occurring, and I will be sure to (try and remember to) announce which events were part of my 2014 anticipation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Unless clearly stated or quoted otherwise, everything on here is of my own life mind and thoughts and so I would appreciate if you intend to copy anything, please reference either the blog name, post title etc by form or a link. Thank you.


Letsnotbemelodramatic 2008©