My photo
Net Caught Mind Wanderings

Monday, 19 May 2014

SEASON FINALES BITCHES

As you are well aware I love nothing more than settling down with a TV Series and in the fall of 2013 I posted a list of the shows I was currently watching.
[http://letsnotbemelodramatic.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/forgot-to-post-this-like-month-ago.html]

Well now it's all over. Got one or two shows left but by the end of this week, that will be it. I actually can't cope, I need things to watch, I'm actually a little disgusted with myself, but then I remember how much I love watching a new TV series and that disgust washes away into happiness. So anyways here's a round up of the shows that I have finished and have things to say on, as well as the ones that I have shameful started and finished that aren't even part of the regular viewing schedule. Probably a list of shows that I will be starting in the near future.... SHE SAID LIKE SHE DIDN'T HAVE A DEGREE TO PASS.

*Spoilers may incur but I will try and be as subtle as possible*

Revenge: I was debating stopping come next season, but the cliffhanger means that I HAVE to watch next season. Things will take an interesting turn I expect.

How I Met Your Mother: I have had various debates about the ending, I personally am against the final scene but overall the episodes structure was a great way to end the show.

The Originals: I didn't like how their parents are back, I mean can't people just STAY dead? Also the new werewolf clan just annoy me. But it was an episode filled with a lot of jaw dropping, heart wrenching and and gasping moments for which I am thankful.

Supernatural: The finale airs this week but so far words I neer thought I'd say: I can't stand Dean. I could rant and rave but I won't I'll just let that comment stand. I have heard that the last few seconds is going to be amazing but I'll believe it when I see it. Undecided about watching next season.

The Tomorrow People: I dropped like a hot potato after the winter season Finale. No Regrets there.

The Vampire Diaries: I shall continue depending on how I feel after the first episode because that season finale ended on a mighty cliffhanger.

Greys Anatomy: Deserves a separate post, but yes, I will continue watching.

Scandal: My girl Shonda knows what she's doing.

Reign: Can't wait for season 2 though I suspect where it's going.

Glee: I give up on. Went to watch the second half of the season and I just skipped through the episode bored.

IN OTHER NEWS

I watched all 4 seasons of The Good Wife they had on Netflix and now I need to watch season 5 which I believe is just come to a close today.

I watched a new series called Hit The Floor in 4days. Granted there were only 10 episodes but still, looking forward to season 2 NEXT WEEK

My friend made me watch Orphan Black, which I started on Monday and had caught up to TV time for when the next episode aired on a Sunday

This week I caught up with Suits, which thankfully returns for a 4th season in June

FINALLY

I need to start watching the following
Under The Dome
Downton Abbey
Game of Thrones
Hart of Dixie (Possibly)
Firefly
Lost In Austen
Continuum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Unless clearly stated or quoted otherwise, everything on here is of my own life mind and thoughts and so I would appreciate if you intend to copy anything, please reference either the blog name, post title etc by form or a link. Thank you.


Letsnotbemelodramatic 2008©