My photo
Net Caught Mind Wanderings

Wednesday, 28 May 2014

Things I have been doing instead of academic blogging

I watched Twisted, the whole 19 episode season
I watched two seasons of Game of Thrones..... In two days.
Yes. That's 10 episodes a day
I watched a shit load of cooking videos
I made chicken soup.
I sold my chest of draws
I spent HOURS at my friends house
I went for a few walks
I started up with Pretty Little Liars Again.

I'm not sure how long I can keep procrastinating for.

lol joke, I can do this forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Unless clearly stated or quoted otherwise, everything on here is of my own life mind and thoughts and so I would appreciate if you intend to copy anything, please reference either the blog name, post title etc by form or a link. Thank you.


Letsnotbemelodramatic 2008©