My photo
Net Caught Mind Wanderings

Monday, 19 May 2014

YouTube Business

I randomly started watching this chick
Its funny because this is the opposite to anything I'm interested in, she's blond, bubbly, and talks about make up and fashion. All the complete opposite to me, and yet I found myself watching two years worth of her "Monthly Favourites" videos.


I will probably get bored and just stop watching but for the time being check her out
That wounds so promotional, like my next line should be: Tell her Jen sent you.
Yeah right I am well aware no one reads my posts, but that's just fine.

The way this post is titled you'd think I had more YouTube related things to say..... I don't. That was it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Unless clearly stated or quoted otherwise, everything on here is of my own life mind and thoughts and so I would appreciate if you intend to copy anything, please reference either the blog name, post title etc by form or a link. Thank you.


Letsnotbemelodramatic 2008©