My photo
Net Caught Mind Wanderings

Sunday, 9 November 2014

The Road So Far: October? What's October?

I'm going to keep this really short otherwise it could be really very long.

On September 25th I flew out to Lima in Peru and stared my 35day adventure across the great country that is South America. I'm not sure if I've ever mentioned the planning process or the anticipation of this trip before *Goes and does a quick search to check* [http://letsnotbemelodramatic.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/classic-melodramatic-me.html] but it's been a long time coming.

I went to Peru; where I did the Inca Trail and laid eyes on the wonder that is Machu Pichu, Bolivia; Where I learnt that the perspective pictures on the Salt Flats are a lot harder than I anticipated, Chile; Where my passion for the stars grew and Argentina; The place that made me feel like I was finally home.

Landing back in the UK on October 31st, was the day that I was suddenly angry to live in London. A first for me. To calm the storm brewing inside me as everyone told me how glad they were that I was back and I could do nothing but grunt in disagreement, I allowed myself to wallow for a few days..... Then started planning my trips for next year. Whether or not they will come to pass is irrelevant. I always like to be prepared. Belgium, Asia and New York, here I come.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Unless clearly stated or quoted otherwise, everything on here is of my own life mind and thoughts and so I would appreciate if you intend to copy anything, please reference either the blog name, post title etc by form or a link. Thank you.


Letsnotbemelodramatic 2008©