My photo
Net Caught Mind Wanderings

Sunday, 9 November 2014

The Road So Far: The Road Ahead

So.... What Now?

Well my plan is to just find a Christmas Job (Sadly missed the Selfridges window) just to replenish the cash I spent on my trip, that and also for practicality. I can't sit and only look for film jobs, what if I get nothing and then I'm poor and miserable. Also my routine since September 2010 has been; School, Work, School, Work, School, Work, School, Work, Travel.
Give a girl a break.
Also I graduate in 11 days, so there's that.

So yeah, I don't really plan to look for a film related job until January, and in the meantime I'll just work on my own..... stuff...... like plans....... and stuff. Don't worry about it. It's all part of my major grand plan that I'm not even sure what it is.

Also I hopefully want to go and visit some people that I know that are still at uni. But we'll see.

Hasta Luego

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Unless clearly stated or quoted otherwise, everything on here is of my own life mind and thoughts and so I would appreciate if you intend to copy anything, please reference either the blog name, post title etc by form or a link. Thank you.


Letsnotbemelodramatic 2008©