My photo
Net Caught Mind Wanderings

Sunday, 9 November 2014

The Road So Far: Summer 2014

*Cue Kansas - Carry On Son*

So this summer, as always, I had a list of things I wanted to do. I have been making a summer list for as long as I can remember and this years consisted of the following.

Make Tie Dye T-shirts
Ride A Barclays Bike
Have Ukulele Lessons
Go to Hyde Park
Go To Bournemouth Beach
Have a Spa Day
Find a Second Job
Go To Harry  Potter Studios
Go out for a Steak Meal
See The Lion King in Theatre
Go to Meat Liquor
Go To Thorpe Park in September

I know I know. Two out of Twelve is actually just miserable. Normally it's because I let work get in the way, but this time around, I just had so much on.... social wise, that I just didn't have the time. Also a lot of these aren't one person activities, and my sister who I usually drag along with me, had a busy summer with friends as she was going off to un is September, and my other sister who never has any plans, actually had a job this summer and our schedules never coincided. Sad Times.

Well actually no, not really cause I had a lot of fun this summer at work. I was so high up in the rank this summer that the job itself was actually just a breeze. -Side Note: I applied for Supervisor but didn't get it for reasons I won't go into, but in the end I was glad I didn't get it as I had so much more fun just doing what I do- I also met some kickass people. All in all it was actually my best and worst summer which makes it the most interesting in someways.


Shout out to my main bitches and my side bitches

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Unless clearly stated or quoted otherwise, everything on here is of my own life mind and thoughts and so I would appreciate if you intend to copy anything, please reference either the blog name, post title etc by form or a link. Thank you.


Letsnotbemelodramatic 2008©