My photo
Net Caught Mind Wanderings

Tuesday, 2 December 2014

I have not done Christmas Presents in years

When I say years I mean since my first Christmas at Uni probably. 
Mostly because I absolutely suck at buying people presents.
Like honestly, words cannot describe. 

Anyways I somehow accidentally managed to get the idea of Christmas presents into my friends head. Now I love my friend and was thinking about getting her something anyway but now I also need to get something for my other two friends. Like honestly I'm at a loss, for girls my default is alway jewellery, but for guys I am at a complete loss.

Ah we'll. Thinking cap on. Wish me luck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Unless clearly stated or quoted otherwise, everything on here is of my own life mind and thoughts and so I would appreciate if you intend to copy anything, please reference either the blog name, post title etc by form or a link. Thank you.


Letsnotbemelodramatic 2008©