My photo
Net Caught Mind Wanderings

Sunday, 4 January 2015

Bleughk

The break is over. My post uni, post summer job, post trip rest period has finally come to an end. Rest In Peace.

This basically means that I need to actually start looking for a job and just the rest of my life. 

Don't get me wrong, I am absolutely excited to start, I have never been one of those people who want to delay starting (what I deem to be) the best part of life, but I have been resting for so long it'll be a lil hard to get back into a routine that doesn't include my current 2pm wake up time. 

Anywho, we all know how I love my plans and there are quite a few in the works for this year, I am so unexplainably pleased to be done with education that who knows what I'll get up to.... Well passed the fundamental job acquiring plans.

That's all that I have to say, but as per usje with the first post of the year: I'll try and post more this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Unless clearly stated or quoted otherwise, everything on here is of my own life mind and thoughts and so I would appreciate if you intend to copy anything, please reference either the blog name, post title etc by form or a link. Thank you.


Letsnotbemelodramatic 2008©