My photo
Net Caught Mind Wanderings

Tuesday, 6 January 2015

Day 1: Fail

I was supposed to start organising things today.... well yesterday technically. But I just didn't. I ran a few errands in the afternoon then got home and did absolutely naught. I shall try again tomorrow.

In other news, I FINALLY watched the first episode of How To Get Away With Murder (Shonda Rimes new show) and I gave up on Revenge, which resurfaced today after the Winter break. I just watched two minutes and was like; Nope, can't do it anymore. Oh well out with the old and in with the new.

Haven't eaten anything all day and I just realised how starving I am.

Fingers crossed to my day of productivity tomorrow.... Well today technically. I'll probably be surfacing from bed in 12hours time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Unless clearly stated or quoted otherwise, everything on here is of my own life mind and thoughts and so I would appreciate if you intend to copy anything, please reference either the blog name, post title etc by form or a link. Thank you.


Letsnotbemelodramatic 2008©