My photo
Net Caught Mind Wanderings

Monday, 26 January 2015

Music is My Boyfriend

With music on the brain after that post about Fall Out Boys latest Album I thought I would just tell you what my most recent downloads were, then I'll get reading Mindys Book.

Mark Ronson - Uptown Funk
Paramore - Brick by Boring Brick
Selena Gomez - The Heart Wants What It Wants
Paramore - Still Into You
Trey Songz ft Lil Wayne & Young Jeezy - Hail Mary
Panic! At The Disco - The Ballad of Mona Lisa
Ed Sheeran - Sing
Take That - These Days
Nicki Minaj ft Drake, Chris Brown & Lil Wayne - Only
Beyonce - 711
One Direction - Midnight Memories
Taylor Swift - Blank Space
McBusted - Get Over It
Fall Out Boy - Tell That Mick He Just Made My List Of Things To Do Today
Robyn - Call Your Girlfriend

Highlighted are my top tunes.

I tend to binge download my Shazam/Soundhound list so most of this was downloaded around 11th January, and yes if you do the math I am very late coming to party for a few of these songs but I've been using Youtube Music Mix recently to listen to new music and some of them (like Sing) didn't appeal to me at the time of it's release.

Okay I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Unless clearly stated or quoted otherwise, everything on here is of my own life mind and thoughts and so I would appreciate if you intend to copy anything, please reference either the blog name, post title etc by form or a link. Thank you.


Letsnotbemelodramatic 2008©