My photo
Net Caught Mind Wanderings

Sunday, 15 February 2015

Finished Watching Lost

I don't know what to say as I don't really want to give anything away.

I'll say that I wasn't a massive fan of the ending and have there fictionalised my own ending in my head based on the foundations the show made.

It is definitely now one of my favourite shows, though I think I have to give it another 10 years before I give it another watch from end to end.

I'm in that Post Show Binge haze and I'm not sure where to go from here.

I didn't intend to watch it so quickly as I watched the first season over the course of a month, dragging it out. But I was watching it on Sky on Demand and I one day realised that there was an expiry so spaced my watching to fit within that window. If you add up the days I watched seasons 3-6 it's about 10 but was like 4weeks as I spread out the seasons.

Anyways I'm waffling, I recommend Lost if you have the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Unless clearly stated or quoted otherwise, everything on here is of my own life mind and thoughts and so I would appreciate if you intend to copy anything, please reference either the blog name, post title etc by form or a link. Thank you.


Letsnotbemelodramatic 2008©