My photo
Net Caught Mind Wanderings

Monday, 23 February 2015

I Miss Catching Jokes

I was thinking about it and I miss hanging out with people that make me laugh all the time.

The only people in my life that have ever made me bust a gut laughing are my sisters, (obvious hereditary funny genes there) and a set of friends I had at uni, who are all still up in the north, so I basically need to find a new set of bust a gut friends.

As well as my current friends of course, I'm not in the habit of dropping friends... Well at least not without a lot of thought.

Tee hee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Unless clearly stated or quoted otherwise, everything on here is of my own life mind and thoughts and so I would appreciate if you intend to copy anything, please reference either the blog name, post title etc by form or a link. Thank you.


Letsnotbemelodramatic 2008©