My photo
Net Caught Mind Wanderings

Thursday, 5 February 2015

Man I Hate Social Media

Like I've literally come to despise everything but Blogger.... As no one even knows that I use it and it hasn't turned into this massive following game. And Twitter, but only a little bit because like Blogger I just chat shit and nobody cares. Oh and Goodreads, but I don't know if that counts? I think that any site that was created without the sole core value of being able to spy on your peers and actually relates to individuals hobbies, likes and interests is a good site. Like Blogger and Goodreads. Everything else can die.

Deleted Facebook
Wish I could delete Snapchat
I don't care about Instagram
I'm over Tumblr




Rant over. Externally anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Unless clearly stated or quoted otherwise, everything on here is of my own life mind and thoughts and so I would appreciate if you intend to copy anything, please reference either the blog name, post title etc by form or a link. Thank you.


Letsnotbemelodramatic 2008©