My photo
Net Caught Mind Wanderings

Wednesday, 4 February 2015

Tuesday Movie Club Party of One

Saw Big Hero 6 today.... well yesterday and I thought it was amazing, it was funny and it different and it was cool and it was sweet and it was exciting and I think that's enough adjectives.

Check out my film review on my other blog page if you want something a little more indepth.
http://sometimessubjectivereview.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/big-hero-6.html

What I will say is that there is a lot of hinting in the book world and now the Film world too that America will be taken over by Asia.

Okay it was hinted in two mediums; The Selection book series by Kiera Cass and Big Hero 6. But who knows, there could be more out there. If I find one more medium that it is hinted at then I will have no choice than to go into full conspiracy theory mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Unless clearly stated or quoted otherwise, everything on here is of my own life mind and thoughts and so I would appreciate if you intend to copy anything, please reference either the blog name, post title etc by form or a link. Thank you.


Letsnotbemelodramatic 2008©