My photo
Net Caught Mind Wanderings

Friday, 10 April 2015

New Album Alert

One of my favourite bands Halestorm, have brought out their third studio album today. A fact I stumbled upon when I was browsing through my junk mail yesterday, so talk about good timing.

It's called, Into the Wild Life


01 – Scream
02 – I Am the Fire
03 – Sick Individual
04 – Amen
05 – Dear Daughter
06 – New Modern Love
07 – Mayhem
08 – Bad Girls World
09 – Gonna Get Mine
10 – The Reckoning
11 – Apocalyptic
12 – What Sober Couldn’t Say
13 – I Like It Heavy
14 – Jump the Gun
15 – Unapologetic

I'm currently listening to it for the third time and I am really enjoying it, I think I would definitely class one of the earlier two albums as my favourites but there are some quality songs one this new album, and it is a happy relief after the disappointment that was Fall Out Boys 6th studio Album American Beauty/American Psycho

Anyway that's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Unless clearly stated or quoted otherwise, everything on here is of my own life mind and thoughts and so I would appreciate if you intend to copy anything, please reference either the blog name, post title etc by form or a link. Thank you.


Letsnotbemelodramatic 2008©