My photo
Net Caught Mind Wanderings

Monday, 11 May 2015

A Good Cup of Tea

I have never been a tea drinker, much to my parents confusion, their exact words being "You children born in this country and you don't like to drink tea" as if being British automatically means that tea drinking is in your genetic make up.

Anywhome, I used to start drinking tea just to warm me up on the inside especially in winter, and the last place I live in uni because it was such a freezing room.

Okay cutting a long story short;

English Breakfast Tea, Almond Milk and Two spoons of Sugar is what I deem a perfect cup of tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Unless clearly stated or quoted otherwise, everything on here is of my own life mind and thoughts and so I would appreciate if you intend to copy anything, please reference either the blog name, post title etc by form or a link. Thank you.


Letsnotbemelodramatic 2008©