My photo
Net Caught Mind Wanderings

Monday, 11 May 2015

Puedo entiendo y leo Espanol pero no lo puedo hablo

I have been trying to learn Spanish for years now, well I did a year at uni and then for the rest of that year I was kind of vigilant with the learning, but then classic me I just stopped, but I then restarted this year, The annoying this is that I can understand Spanish if it's spoken slowly or written about 70% but however, I still can't speak it.

I know that I need to actually speak it to know how to speak it, but I don't have anyone to speak Spanish with and I haven't got time or money to spend a month in rural Spain, or South America - as much as I'd love to be spending time in Argentina right now.... or Cancun.

Okay that's all I have to say on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Unless clearly stated or quoted otherwise, everything on here is of my own life mind and thoughts and so I would appreciate if you intend to copy anything, please reference either the blog name, post title etc by form or a link. Thank you.


Letsnotbemelodramatic 2008©