My photo
Net Caught Mind Wanderings

Thursday, 11 June 2015

Brothers & Sisters



Although it ran from 2008-2011 I have recently finished watching the show Brothers and Sisters, courtesy of Sky On Demand,

As much as I love a good fantasy show, I also need a taste of the slightly more realistic, shout out to one of my favourite shows; The Good Wife. Don't get me wrong, I know that it's all still within the realm of fiction, but there's something to be said for watching a show about the slightly less than mundane lives of complete strangers.

Okay, I'm rambling. Just wanted to offer this show to anyone who was looking for something new to watch, whether now or in the future, should you stumble upon it randomly or decide to seek it out.

Brief synopsis; After the the head of a large family dies unexpectedly, his secrets come out one by one, testing the families strengths and ties. Honestly it's not even that dramatic but the way it's done almost makes you think that at any second some of this shit could happen to you.

Okay that's all folks, it's funny that I'm not that great at writing reviews when Ii have a whole blog dedicated to the reviews of films. Ooops.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Unless clearly stated or quoted otherwise, everything on here is of my own life mind and thoughts and so I would appreciate if you intend to copy anything, please reference either the blog name, post title etc by form or a link. Thank you.


Letsnotbemelodramatic 2008©