My photo
Net Caught Mind Wanderings

Monday, 28 September 2015

Fall 2015

It's that time again Bitches.

Here is a run down of the shows I will be watching this Fall, and yes I say Fall because I watch things American time, if I waited for it to come out in the UK I'd still be waiting for season 2 of Pretty Little Liars.

Once Upon A Time                              Season 5                
Quantico                                               NEW                                
The Good Wife                                    Season 7
Brooklyn Nine-Nine                            Season 3
The Flash                                             Season 2                            
Scream Queens                                    NEW
Arrow                                                  Season 4
Empire                                                 Season 2
Greys Anatomy                                   Season 12.... I know
How To Get Away With Murder        Season 2
The Vampire Diaries                           Season 7
Reign                                                   Season 3
Heroes Reborn                                     NEW
DC Legends of Tomorrow                  NEW

There are a few on here that I still haven't caught up on; OUAT, HTGAWM, Reign.
Some I may give up; Arrow, HTGAWM
And of course I'll just see how it goes with the new shows

Hopefully this will give all you other TV addicts out there some shows to possibly try out or whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Unless clearly stated or quoted otherwise, everything on here is of my own life mind and thoughts and so I would appreciate if you intend to copy anything, please reference either the blog name, post title etc by form or a link. Thank you.


Letsnotbemelodramatic 2008©