My photo
Net Caught Mind Wanderings

Monday, 28 September 2015

Fun Facts

This has been going around Facebook (Which I got back in August after deactivating it for 9 months) but I don't really do Facebook so here you go

A- Age: 23
B- Biggest Fear: Unknown 
C- Current Time: 14:24
D- Drink you last had: Water
E- Easiest Person To Talk to: Myself  
F- Favorite Song: Currently; One Last Time by Ariana Grande
G- Ghosts, are they real: Yes
H- Hometown: Goodmayes
I- In love with: No one
J- Jealous Of: No one
K- Killed Someone?: Only in my mind
L- Last time you cried?: Unknown
M- Middle Name: Oluchi
N- Number of Siblings: 3
O- One Wish: I had superpowers
P- Person who you last called: The GP
Q- Question you're always asked: Why are you like this?
R- Reason to smile: A good song
S- Song last sang: Philip Phillips: Raging Fire
T- Time you woke up: 9:08
U- Underwear Color: Grey
V- Vacation Destination: America 
W- Worst Habit: Hissing at people
X- X-Rays you've had: None
Y- Your favorite food: Pasta
Z- Zodiac Sign: Pisces 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Unless clearly stated or quoted otherwise, everything on here is of my own life mind and thoughts and so I would appreciate if you intend to copy anything, please reference either the blog name, post title etc by form or a link. Thank you.


Letsnotbemelodramatic 2008©