My photo
Net Caught Mind Wanderings

Monday, 28 September 2015

Sassy

I have been called Sassy this year, more times than I ever have in my entire life. Part of me thinks it's down to the big hair I am currently rocking, as I haven't really changed to much as a person, especially over the past year.
I was aware of the generality of the meaning of the word, but I thought I would look up a dictionary definition for validity.

      Oxford Dictionary Definition:
Definition of sassy in English:

adjective (sassiersassiest)

informal
Livelybold, and full of spirit; cheeky:Toni was smart and sassy and liked to pretend she was a hard nut
Urban Dictionary Definition:

Sassy 

Someone who is full of themselves but in a good way. They're cheeky, lively, smart, saucy, slightly impudent, mouthy, cocky, energetic, loud and extremely talkative.


Personally, I'm partial to the Urban Dictionary definition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Unless clearly stated or quoted otherwise, everything on here is of my own life mind and thoughts and so I would appreciate if you intend to copy anything, please reference either the blog name, post title etc by form or a link. Thank you.


Letsnotbemelodramatic 2008©