My photo
Net Caught Mind Wanderings

Monday, 26 October 2015

Blog Challenge: Day 1 - Your Blog's Name

This is a pretty stupid question but I'll try and answer it with some flair.

My Blog's name - as you can all very well see - is Welcome To My World.

The meaning is pretty self explanatory, I think I used this title for my MySpace and Bebo accounts so I just brought it over with me.

I thought about changing it a few times but I couldn't think of anything that particularly personified my current stage in my life. The term Welcome To My World is pretty ageless so it works. I think I may have changed my subheading, can't think what it used to say so it was probably nothing particularly inspiring.

Okay that's it.



Side Note: I probably won't actually post day to day for this Blog Challenge, I'm pretty forgetful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Unless clearly stated or quoted otherwise, everything on here is of my own life mind and thoughts and so I would appreciate if you intend to copy anything, please reference either the blog name, post title etc by form or a link. Thank you.


Letsnotbemelodramatic 2008©