My photo
Net Caught Mind Wanderings

Sunday, 25 October 2015

What's In My Bag

Don't ask me why but I've always wanted to do one of these, so here I go.

So here's my current bag. I'm super picky so normally own one bag at a time and just wear it until it breaks or fades or I get bored. Think I got this one from Bagzone.com or something, and I placed a 2 litre water bottle next to it so you can get an idea of the size.


Okay so for the fun part:


So from Left to Right and starting at the top....

I always carry an umbrella no matter the season, because England, also a novel, a notebook and my diary (Date book diary not "Dear Diary" diary)

The square tin with a tiger is my sanitary towel case, I have my Disney Princess themed tissues, hand cream and my lovely sparkly purse.

Deodorant, house keys, car keys, ipod, the blue square is a portable charger, gloves because my hands are always cold. 5 pens (because it makes it a lot easier to find one when I need it) 3 lipsticks, 1 lipstain and 1 lipgloss.

A tonne of crap e.g; cinema tickets, sweet wrappers, receipts. Oyster card, carrier bag because this new 5p law is wack, my mirror which my sister got for me from Czech Republic, Vaseline, less than £3 in change, an almost empty pack of polos, one red and one brown lip liner.

And that's what I carry around with me on a constant basis, minus the portable charger and my car keys which I throw in there when needed.

I feel like I need to explain the abundance  of lip products. Firstly I love lipstick, it's the only make up Ii wear regularly. I have three lipsticks is because one is like a nude brown and the other is a red, both everyday lipsticks that I apply if I don't have time before I leave the house. The third tube is normally one that I have chosen before I leave the house and thus need around for reapplication. The lipstain I forgot to take out and I'm not sure why the lipgloss is there... think I went through a phase a few months ago. There was a point last week I had six tubes of lipstick in my bag.

Okay that's all folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Unless clearly stated or quoted otherwise, everything on here is of my own life mind and thoughts and so I would appreciate if you intend to copy anything, please reference either the blog name, post title etc by form or a link. Thank you.


Letsnotbemelodramatic 2008©