My photo
Net Caught Mind Wanderings

Sunday, 8 November 2015

A moment of procrastination

Just to say that it's sweet that people send me jobs that I should apply to, but at the same time it can be annoying.

They either send me something that has nothing to do with what I'm looking for which begs two questions; Do you not listen when I speak? and What are you trying to tell me, to give up?

or sometimes people send me links to jobs that I do want to apply for, but that begs the question; Why do you think that I'm not already aware of this advertisement?

I have my system of looking and checking for jobs, and every one that someone has sent me I have already seen and made the decision of whether or not to apply.

If I were talking to my sister she would tell me to relax because people are just trying to be nice, and that I shouldn't get so worked up.

But I'm not getting worked up, like I said in the beginning, it's sweet that they do as people are normally out for themselves. I think it's got more to do with my interest in understanding how people think, and I'm just procrastinating from writing, and it was just a flickering thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Unless clearly stated or quoted otherwise, everything on here is of my own life mind and thoughts and so I would appreciate if you intend to copy anything, please reference either the blog name, post title etc by form or a link. Thank you.


Letsnotbemelodramatic 2008©