My photo
Net Caught Mind Wanderings

Friday, 6 November 2015

About A Year Ago (Year Ago)

Being the beginning of November, I have been thinking back to where I was this time last year, which was incredibly tan after South America and looking forward to getting graduation done and over with.

Other than that, not a lot as changed over the years, I am still unemployed, living at home and devastatingly gorgeous. :)

On further reflection however - because if there's one thing I love to do, it's reflect - I realised that although I may physically look like I'm in the same place, mentally I am not.

Contrary to popular belief and the turmoil facing most graduates; I know exactly what I want to accomplish, I know exactly which routes to take, and I have projects I am constantly working on. The issue is the glaring lack of money due to unemployment, but that is a minor set back, because if I had a full time job, I would constantly be complaining that I need time off to just think and do (as I basically complained for most of the summer) so my casual job is working out for in the meantime.

My mind is clear and as focused as it can be for a creative, and although I may not 100% be doing what I want, I have a self realised direction, and purpose after coming out of university with a vague sense of what I was supposed to do after my degree.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Unless clearly stated or quoted otherwise, everything on here is of my own life mind and thoughts and so I would appreciate if you intend to copy anything, please reference either the blog name, post title etc by form or a link. Thank you.


Letsnotbemelodramatic 2008©