My photo
Net Caught Mind Wanderings

Wednesday, 18 November 2015

Annoyed Beyond Belief

Well annoyed isn't even the right word for where my head is right now.

I had an appointment this afternoon which I now can't make due to a freak accident, and having nobody to blame makes me even more annoyed as there is nowhere to channel it.

I can't even concentrate on writing and I feel even more scattered than usual, and in another cruel twist of fate; I can feel myself getting sick. Which is just fan-fucking-tabulous.

I heed the words of All Time Low - Weightless to pull me through these dark and difficult times.

Maybe it's not my weekend
But it's going to be my year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Unless clearly stated or quoted otherwise, everything on here is of my own life mind and thoughts and so I would appreciate if you intend to copy anything, please reference either the blog name, post title etc by form or a link. Thank you.


Letsnotbemelodramatic 2008©