My photo
Net Caught Mind Wanderings

Monday, 16 November 2015

Blog Challenge: Day 6 - What Are You Afraid Of?

I ain't scared of nothin' and no one.

Seriously I have no fears. And I'm not saying that to be brave. Maybe I just haven't come across what I'm scared of.

I guess I'm afraid of water, but that's because I can't swim so that's completely rational.... because I could die. That being said that still hasn't stopped me stepping into the shallow end of the pool or dipping my feet into the ocean.

I did use to be scared of owls for a while. But that was after watching an episode called The Library in Avatar: The Last Airbender, where in a large owl attacked them. That shit was not natural man.



Tell me that's not scary? It's giving me the willies just looking at it. Yowza!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Unless clearly stated or quoted otherwise, everything on here is of my own life mind and thoughts and so I would appreciate if you intend to copy anything, please reference either the blog name, post title etc by form or a link. Thank you.


Letsnotbemelodramatic 2008©