My photo
Net Caught Mind Wanderings

Sunday, 1 November 2015

NaNoWriMo

Happy National Novel Writing Month!

In the month of November 300,000 people all over the world put pen to paper and have just one month to write 50,000 words.

There is no prize but your own sense of achievement, and for all the budding writers in the world it's a great opportunity to force structure into your open ended goal of writing the next greatest American Novel, (as it were).

I remember coming across the competition mid November last year, and saving the link to remind myself to compete this year, and here we are. (Oh how time has flown).

Anyway that's all I've got time to say as this acted as my interlude for today's writing session.

1000 words down and 660 words to go for today if I want to stay on track.

Wish me luck bitches.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Unless clearly stated or quoted otherwise, everything on here is of my own life mind and thoughts and so I would appreciate if you intend to copy anything, please reference either the blog name, post title etc by form or a link. Thank you.


Letsnotbemelodramatic 2008©