My photo
Net Caught Mind Wanderings

Friday, 4 December 2015

Blog Challenge: Day 9 - What's In Your Bag/Wallet

Well luckily for me I did this one very recently, so just scroll on through my posts until you hit it, or click this link to jump directly there.

http://letsnotbemelodramatic.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/whats-in-my-bag.html

However I have just gotten a new bag, so I guess that's something new I can add to this post. (lols unknowing pun)


As we all know, I'm super choosy, but managed to pick this bag up while I was away. Not really what someone would call my type, namely because it's a designer bag and I tend to shy away from designer things as they're rarely my style but this Guess bag is pretty cute and it's black and silver, and you would not believe how difficult that colour combo is to come by, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Unless clearly stated or quoted otherwise, everything on here is of my own life mind and thoughts and so I would appreciate if you intend to copy anything, please reference either the blog name, post title etc by form or a link. Thank you.


Letsnotbemelodramatic 2008©