My photo
Net Caught Mind Wanderings

Friday, 4 December 2015

People Keep Telling Me Things I Already Know

You should get a mac
You should travel here
You should go there on a night out
You should get a new car
You should move out
You should clean your car
You should try and get a job here
You should move there

They tell me things like I haven't already though about it, like I have the money to do it, or as if I haven't been trying.

Like how about instead of You Should, you try and ask, Have You, or What Are You it'd still be annoying but incredibly less so as it would mean less assumptions being made.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Unless clearly stated or quoted otherwise, everything on here is of my own life mind and thoughts and so I would appreciate if you intend to copy anything, please reference either the blog name, post title etc by form or a link. Thank you.


Letsnotbemelodramatic 2008©