My photo
Net Caught Mind Wanderings

Thursday, 3 December 2015

Start Spreading The News...I'm Leaving Today

Firstly and most disappointedly, I'm actually not going anywhere.

I did just come back from New York and as such I am in that post holiday depressed mode that we all know and loathe. 

I went for Thanksgiving; The Macy's Day Parade, Black Friday, and to just stuff my face. I wasn't really there for the touristy stuff but still managed to fit some in.

I stayed in an airbnb apartment in New Jersey, which was only a 20 minute $3 bus ride to Port Authority Bus Terminal near Time Square. I went with one of my oldest friends, we had a few arguments and a lot of laughs but it was all worth it. I also managed to meet up with one of the friends I made during my travels to South America last year, which was fun, she's an amazing person and catching up on life and discussing our next adventures for hours was just what I needed. It's a shame she lives so far away, but it does give me an excuse to go back to America a number of times and mooch on her couch.

Can't really think of much else to say about the trip. I keep a travel journal so the day to days are all written down, and I took over 750 pictures, because I love snapping random moments, so here are a few to inspire, awe and make you smile.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Unless clearly stated or quoted otherwise, everything on here is of my own life mind and thoughts and so I would appreciate if you intend to copy anything, please reference either the blog name, post title etc by form or a link. Thank you.


Letsnotbemelodramatic 2008©